Effective stress support Mental Health
What is it about?
A day that is always fully planned with time pressures, floods of information, difficulties in the family, separations, stressful life circumstances, crises such as COVID, a sudden illness, an accident, a bereavement—many things can throw our mental health out of balance, and then we need help as quickly as possible. You can find them at our family service. There you will receive competent advice from psychologists with therapeutic training within a very short time. This brings you clarity and quick relief. Everything is anonymous, of course.
Lisa is a real power woman. Her full-time job and her family keep her on the go. And then, for the last six months, she's been taking care of her mother, who has cancer. Now she notices that she is sleeping poorly and is exhausted more and more often. There are also conflicts in the family and at her workplace because she is tense. Lisa realizes that she has to do something and turns to psychosocial counseling at Viva. The talks with Viva's psychologist bring Lisa relief, and she gets valuable tips on how to better manage her resources.
What do I get out of it?
- Our family service helps you quickly and efficiently—within about one hour and without red tape.
- You can seek counseling for personal and professional concerns as well as for psychological stress: e.g., situations of excessive demands, stress or everyday worries, burn-out, anxiety, depression, conflicts at work, alcohol and addiction problems, grief and loss, crises and emergencies.
- With the help of a psychological specialist, you can find the first steps out of your crisis.
- The amount of consultation depends on your needs and is usually about 3 hours. If you need further support, you will get tips, information and addresses, so that you have contact points for further support at hand.
- All information you give out is kept strictly anonymous and confidential. We only get statistically valuable information about how often the service was used.
How does it work?
- You can get advice by phone: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., or make an appointment for a consultation. The phone number is +49 6074 / 91 88 00.
- You can also get advice online by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You are guaranteed to receive an answer within 24 hours.
- Consultations are generally possible in German or English.
- In the online portal of the family service, you will also find offers and information on all services, online appointments, consultation documents, information material, free short webinars/lectures, etc.
- On www.dein-Viva.de, you can log in with username: Elatec, password: compatibility.