Our location Close to it all
What is it about?
We're not in Munich, but we're pretty close. And we think that's a huge advantage. We can commute opposite the rush hour traffic and not have to sit in traffic jams with others. Many of our employees live in the immediate vicinity and often even come by bike. We are also easy to reach by public transport—the bus stop is just a few steps away, and the infrastructure around our headquarters is impressive.
Lisa thinks it's great to finally have an employer that's "around the corner." The long commute is over! When the weather is nice, she takes her bike—which she can park safely on the company grounds. At least once a week, she takes the car and uses her lunch break to do her weekly shopping in the shopping center across the street—there's everything there, from groceries to drugstores and pharmacies to hairdressers. And if she's in the mood for a kebab or sushi for lunch, there's that, too.
What do I get out of it?
- Commuting is no longer stressful or is significantly less stressful from now on. Because of the location, no one has to stand in traffic jams in the morning or evening—you can drive opposite the traffic. Or even work from home.
- You have a good connection to public transport—the bus stop is only a few meters away from the company entrance.
- There is plenty of free parking for cars.
- If you come by bike, you'll find covered parking for it, and if you work up a sweat, you can use one of our showers.
- In the surrounding area, you'll find plenty of amenities with supermarkets, snack bars, pharmacy, hairdresser etc.
How does it work?
- Our parking spaces are not numbered, which means: whoever comes first, chooses the shadiest spot (in summer). ;)
- You can park your bike in one of the bike racks or, if they are already completely occupied, in the courtyard. Your expensive bike will be safely parked in either area.
- The bus leaves at the street corner and takes you to the S-Bahn station or to the surrounding area.