Financial perks Profit sharing and gifts on special occasions
What is it about?
If we are successful, then each and every one of us has worked on it and played our part. That's why it's only fair that we let our employees share in it, too. And when you celebrate an anniversary or a milestone birthday, we not only congratulate you, but also give you a gift.
The year is coming to an end, and Max is happy about the news he has just heard: the fiscal year has been successful and so there will be a profit share again this year (which is more than convenient so close to Christmas!). And since he also had his 40th birthday this year and received a super shopping voucher worth 200 euros net for it, there were actually two financial surprises for him.
What do I get out of it?
- You share in our success because we firmly believe that our success is only possible together. (Special rules apply to sales employees because they receive a performance-related bonus in addition to their salary).
- You are also shown appreciation in the form of gifts or vouchers for special occasions (anniversaries, birthdays, births)—and of course you also experience appreciation every day at work.
- Behind the vouchers are many different providers from which you can choose, so there there is something for everyone. In the selection of providers, we have also made sure to include regional and sustainable stores and not just just big-box stores and Amazon.
How does it work?
- You get involved, do a good job, contribute to the company's success, and collect a share of the profits at the end of the year.
- The management decides each year shortly before the end of the year whether a profit share will be paid out. The amount paid out increases the longer you are with ELATEC.