Family Service: Work & Children Childcare made easy
What is it about?
It's certainly nothing new for parents: sometimes it's simply difficult to reconcile family and career. Not only is there a lack of childcare places, but there are also a confusing range of support services. We can help—with our family service. Experienced experts are on hand who know where you can find a midwife, apply for subsidies or get tutoring for your child. Always tailored to your individual situation and immediate, because— parents will know a thing or two about this—the solution usually has to be found quickly.
Max's parental leave is coming to an end, he urgently needs a daycare placement as well as a reliable care solution in case he and/or his wife get sick. Should he write to every single facility? Or introduce himself to them right away? After all, he and his wife have heard time and again how difficult it is to find something suitable. Because time is short, he turns to our family service. There, an experienced advisor assists him and, after consulting with Max, asks him about selected daycare centers, gives him the number of a free babysitter and shows him what other childcare options are available nearby.
What do I get out of it?
- Our family service conducts professional research for you, inquires about suitable childcare options and checks them out.
- Even if you have a short-term need, our cooperating partner will look for individual childcare solutions for you and, if you are interested, will mediate.
- The family service researches suitable childcare facilities and schools for you.
- Our service arranges suitable tutoring or advises you on this topic.
- You can call the parent hotline and get information or advice on topics such as pregnancy, parenting, childcare, school, after-school care, etc.
- If you wish, you can receive vacation offers close to your home or place of work.
- All information you give out will be treated anonymously and confidentially.
How does it work?
- You can get advice by phone (Mon to Fri 9 am - 5 pm) or make an appointment for a consultation. The telephone number is +49 6074 / 91 88 00.
- You can also get advice online by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You are guaranteed to receive an answer within 24 hours.
- Consultations are always possible in German or English.
- In the online portal of the family service, you will also find offers and information on all services, online appointments, counseling documents, information material, free short webinars/lectures, etc.
- At www.dein-Viva.de you can log in with user name: Elatec, password: Vereinbarkeit.