Family Service: Work & Care Relief for relatives
What is it about?
It's not just a fact, but already a reality for many: our society is getting older and thus more (and more) in need of care. The majority are cared for at home, which demands a lot from relatives and can sometimes even become a burden. After all, most of them have a job to do "on the side" and, possibly, children to raise. Unfortunately, there are also only a few good offers of help, which you also have to find out about first. Our family service offers orientation and ensures that you receive quick and concrete support in such a case—for example, through outpatient care services, which our cooperating partner will find for you, or simply by providing you with financial subsidies.
Lisa's father is in the hospital after a stroke. Then, she gets a call that he is being discharged and that she should come and pick him up. The problem: Lisa lives 200 km away and also has a full-time job. So how is she even supposed to take care of him during the day? After a moment of despair, Lisa finally turns to our family service. There, she finds out where and in what context she can find care services, which selected agency she can turn to, and finally, how to pick up her father without stress.
What do I get out of it?
- You will receive orientation in a life situation that is often overwhelming and confusing, and you will find out where you have room to maneuver.
- You will receive comprehensive and individual advice on the subject of care.
- The family service conducts professional research for you and requests suitable care solutions. In doing so, the family service checks and analyzes concepts, offers and costs of local care service providers.
- Our expert service also provides you with expert advice on the following topics: systematic care and support needs analysis, dementia advice, preparation for the assessment procedure, review of care assessments and support in the event of an appeal.
- The service puts you in touch with local advice and support networks (dementia advice centers, local social advice centers).
- All consultations are 100% confidential—ELATEC does not receive any data.
How does it work?
- You can get advice by phone (Mon to Fri 9 am - 5 pm) or make an appointment for a consultation. The telephone number is +49 6074 / 91 88 00.
- You can also get advice online by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You are guaranteed to receive an answer within 24 hours.
- Consultations are always possible in German or English.
- In the online portal of the family service you will also find offers and information on all services, online appointments, counseling documents, information material, free short webinars/lectures, etc.
- At www.dein-Viva.de you can log in with username: Elatec, password: Vereinbarkeit.