Accident insurance and death benefits We are there when it gets serious
What is it about?
We hope not, of course, but it can happen: an accident at the office, on the way to work, at home or in the home office. It's possible that you may even suffer long-term consequences. In that case, you are covered by our accident insurance. And this even applies if you have an accident during your free time, because ELATEC also covers you in this case. For the worst cases, there is the death benefit for surviving dependents or the death benefit from the accident insurance for the financial protection or provision of families and relatives. These are not cheerful topics, but they should make it clear that you and those close to you are covered as well as possible, even in moments of misfortune. For those who frequently go on business trips, we even offer foreign travel health insurance and baggage insurance.
Max has an unfortunate fall while riding his bicycle and injures his foot. After surgery and physiotherapy, it is clear that he will be permanently impaired and will no longer be able to move some of his toes. This is a blow at first, and naturally causes Max concern. Will he still be able to work as he did before? Will he have countless doctor and physical therapist appointments ahead of him? And will all this put a financial strain on him? Of course, we don't leave Max alone with all these questions at a time like this. Our accident insurance takes care of the matter and shows him what he has to do now, whether he is entitled to a one-time payment and how much it will probably be. Now Max can take a deep breath and concentrate fully on his health.
What do I get out of it?
- You are insured against accidents, even during your free time—free of charge.
- In the event of permanent consequences of an accident, you will receive compensation from the insurance company. You can find details on this on the HR-Info drive. Even the worst case scenario, death, is insured, and there is also a death benefit payment of an additional 3 months gross salary to your surviving dependents, so that the grief and psychological stress are not compounded by financial bottlenecks.
- You work in sales or are otherwise frequently on business trips? If so, you can benefit from additional international health insurance and baggage insurance. You can also find details on this on the HR-Info drive.
How does it work?
- As soon as you join ELATEC, we register you for accident insurance, and you receive your personal letter with the insured benefits.
- If you work in sales, or travel frequently for other reasons, HR will automatically register you for baggage insurance and international health insurance.
- If you have an accident, it is especially important that you notify us as soon as possible so that we can report the insured event.
- You should also report all other insurance claims to HR as soon as possible.