Provision for occupational disability Financially secured in the event of an emergency
What is it about?
It's a worst-case scenario, and yet it can affect any of us: occupational disability. Very few people are adequately insured against it, and state benefits are simply not enough. Private insurance, on the other hand, is very expensive and often excludes pre-existing conditions. We offer you better protection for such an exceptional situation. Without a health check and without exclusion of pre-existing conditions. This way, you can secure your income financially, even in the case of total or partial occupational disability. Sounds good, doesn't it?
Max has had a rheumatic disease in his hands for many years. He works in production and is often absent because he can no longer move his hands due to pain. After many attempts at therapy and a long period of illness, he becomes completely unable to work. In addition to the physical pain, he now also suffers financial losses. He does not have private occupational disability insurance. But: he has livelihood insurance from ELATEC. This means that Max receives 25% of his last salary in addition to the statutory pension for reduced earning capacity.
What do I get out of it?
- You are well protected financially if you become partially or completely unable to work. If you take on another job where you earn less, you also have security—and can relax, at least as far as the financial side is concerned.
- You do not have to pay a deductible and you do not have to disclose any pre-existing conditions.
- If worst comes to worst, the insurer pays 25% of your insured income. Benefits from statutory pension insurance or similar will not be deducted from the payment.
- You receive the benefit payment as a monthly pension.
- You enjoy insurance coverage until the age of 67.
How does it work?
- In the event of an insurance claim, ELATEC reports this to the insurance company.
- After examination and recognition, payment is arranged.
- Benefits for disability coverage from statutory or private insurance will not be offset.
- If you should work despite partial or total disability, the earnings will only be credited if they, together with the insurance benefit, exceed the income before the insured event occurred.