Orientation & Onboarding In-the-know and ready to go
What is it all about?
It starts with the signing of the contract—from then on you are one of us! As a rule, a little time will pass before you actually start your first day of work. In the meantime, we will stay in contact with you. And we're already working in the background to make sure that when you finally join us, you can get off to the best possible start. This includes an individual orientation plan tailored to you and your position—so you have everything you need right from the start. You will also have a personal mentor who will support you during your induction and who will be available to answer all your questions in addition to your professional contacts. We can hardly wait!
Lisa is looking forward to her new job in Customer Service, where she starts today. She already received a welcome email a few days ago, so she knows exactly how her first day will go. She is looking forward to the team breakfast, where she will get to know everyone in a relaxed atmosphere. The first day is exciting and really fun—she is greeted warmly, and her workspace is prepared. She has experienced this differently before... Her boss discusses the orientation plan with her, gives her a tour of the company and introduces her. Everyone is very nice and open-minded. Over the next few weeks, she gets to know colleagues from other departments—giving Lisa a good overview. A lunch with her mentor is planned for the next day, and the first appointments for feedback meetings are already on her calendar. And then there are lots of informative videos that she can watch, for example, to get to know the organization and culture better.
What do I get out of it?
- You are—and feel—part of our team right from the start.
- You will receive an individual training plan so that you can quickly find your way around and get started. Your supervisor and colleagues are always available to answer your questions.
- You will have a mentor at your side who will be there to answer any other questions and help you with any problems you may have.
- In initial feedback meetings, you can discuss mutual expectations and bring up topics that are important to you.
How does it work?
- You will receive an orientation plan containing all the relevant information for you.
- We have already made many appointments for you—they are already in your calendar. You will arrange further appointments with the contact persons yourself in the course of time.
- In addition to the training sessions, you will also watch our onboarding videos as part of your self-study.