Company health insurance Pay less, get more
What is it about?
Who has not experienced this? Having to pay extra despite statutory health insurance. These co-payments are always annoying, and not even privately insured people are spared. But especially for people with lower incomes or chronic illnesses, the costs of services related to illness or preventive care can become a burden. We are now countering this with additional company health insurance that reduces financial losses for you. Regardless of whether you have statutory or private insurance.
Lisa has statutory health insurance and regularly needs medication. Every month she has to pay co-payments of 10 EUR. She also needs new glasses. So this year she has additional costs of about 500 EUR just because of that. No problem; we are here to help. Our insurance will cover 300 EUR of these costs.
What do I get out of it?
- You are relieved financially, regardless of whether you have private or statutory insurance.
- You can do something good for yourself and save money in the process: special services such as massage, acupuncture, osteopathy or laser eye treatment become affordable for you, because you no longer have to bear the costs entirely on your own.
- You can also use the AssistancePlus services. These include services such as online consultation hours via video chat or the specialist appointment service. Even family members can make use of these services.
- There is no medical exam, and you don't have to wait either. So you benefit immediately.
How does it work?
- You have a total budget of 300 euros per year, which you can use flexibly for the following services (you can find details in the HR info drive):
- Glasses and eye laser treatments (up to EUR 180 per year)
- Medicines prescribed by a doctor (e.g. massages, physiotherapy, speech therapy, nutritional therapy, exercise therapy and much more)
- Naturopath treatments
- Dental treatments and dentures
- Professional tooth cleaning and teeth whitening (up to 60 EU per year)
- Hearing aids
- Medicines or devices prescribed by a doctor (e.g. blood pressure device, shoe inserts and much more)
- You can easily submit medical bills or prescriptions via the hallesche4u app (alternatively to email@example.com or by post to Hallesche Krankenversicherung, Gruppeversicherung, 70166 Stuttgart)